| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Aparri, Luzon in August is very hot at 28.5 °C (83.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33 °C (91.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- In August the mean daily temperature range/ variation is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in August is reasonablytly soggy with rain now and again. A substantial 315.6mm (12.4in) of H2O is dropped during an average of 11 days.
- The shortest day is 12:29 long and the longest day is 12:56 long with an average length of 12:43.
Check the distance to and compare the Aparri, Luzon August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Aparri, Luzon, Philippines
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Aparri, Luzon:
- Taoyuan, China - 745.2 kms (463.1 miles) N
- Taipei, Taiwan - 742.2 kms (461.2 miles) N
- Shantou, China - 760.3 kms (472.4 miles) NW
- Hong Kong, Hong Kong - 892.9 kms (554.9 miles) WNW
- Hong Kong, Hong Kong - 892.3 kms (554.5 miles) WNW
- Daguaan City, Philippines - 286.9 kms (178.3 miles) SSW
- Manila, Luzon, Philippines - 425.5 kms (264.4 miles) S
- Naia, Mai (Pasay City), Philippines - 433.5 kms (269.4 miles) S