| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Aparri, Luzon in February is fairly hot at 24.1 °C (75.38 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- In February the range/ variation of daily mean temperatures is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in February is slightly dry with some rain. Only 59.1mm (2.3in) of liquid is dropped across an average of 9 days.
- The shortest day is 11:18 long and the longest day is 11:43 long with an average length of 11:30.
Check the distance to and compare the Aparri, Luzon February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Aparri, Luzon, Philippines
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Aparri, Luzon:
- Taoyuan, China - 745.2 kms (463.1 miles) N
- Taipei, Taiwan - 742.2 kms (461.2 miles) N
- Shantou, China - 760.3 kms (472.4 miles) NW
- Hong Kong, Hong Kong - 892.9 kms (554.9 miles) WNW
- Hong Kong, Hong Kong - 892.3 kms (554.5 miles) WNW
- Daguaan City, Philippines - 286.9 kms (178.3 miles) SSW
- Manila, Luzon, Philippines - 425.5 kms (264.4 miles) S
- Naia, Mai (Pasay City), Philippines - 433.5 kms (269.4 miles) S