| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Aparri, Luzon in July is very hot at 28.7 °C (83.66 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33 °C (91.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in July is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in July is rather sodden with rain at times. A hearty 263.4mm (10.4in) of H2O accrues during on average 10 days.
- The shortest day is 12:57 long and the longest day is 13:12 long with an average length of 13:06.
Check the distance to and compare the Aparri, Luzon July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Aparri, Luzon, Philippines
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Aparri, Luzon:
- Taoyuan, China - 745.2 kms (463.1 miles) N
- Taipei, Taiwan - 742.2 kms (461.2 miles) N
- Shantou, China - 760.3 kms (472.4 miles) NW
- Hong Kong, Hong Kong - 892.9 kms (554.9 miles) WNW
- Hong Kong, Hong Kong - 892.3 kms (554.5 miles) WNW
- Daguaan City, Philippines - 286.9 kms (178.3 miles) SSW
- Manila, Luzon, Philippines - 425.5 kms (264.4 miles) S
- Naia, Mai (Pasay City), Philippines - 433.5 kms (269.4 miles) S