Vs > Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo
Aparri, Luzon vs Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo Climate & Distance Between
Aparri, Luzon vs Agdam, Azerbaijan
Aparri, Luzon vs Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina
Aparri, Luzon vs Juzno-Sahalinsk, Russia
Aparri, Luzon vs Nzerekore, Guinea
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Stratford Dem Farm, New Zealand
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Kaingaroa Forest, New Zealand
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs La Romana, Dominican Republic
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Turgay, Kazakhstan
Paso De Los Toros vs Abilene, Tx
Bvumbwe vs Moundou
Blackville, Sc vs Moundou
Zamosc vs Jalta
- The distance between Aparri, Luzon, Philippines and Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo, Russia is approximately 6,668 km or 4,143 mi.
- To reach Aparri, Luzon in this distance one would set out from Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo bearing 160.9° or SSE and follow the great circles arc to approach Aparri, Luzon bearing 175.8° or S .
- Aparri, Luzon has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo has a tundra climate (ET).
- Aparri, Luzon is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo is in or near the polar desert biome.
- The annual average temperature is 42 °C (75.6°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 25 °C (45°F) less in Aparri, Luzon. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1986.2 mm (78.2 in) more which is equivalent to 1986.2 l/m² (48.75 US gal/ft²) or 19,862,000 l/ha (2,123,380 US gal/ac) more. About 9 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 57.7° higher in Aparri, Luzon than in Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Aparri, Luzon relative to Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Aparri, Luzon
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Aparri, Luzon vs Fort Morgan, Co, Usa
Aparri, Luzon vs Kinloss, Uk
Aparri, Luzon vs Klaipeda, Lithuania
Aparri, Luzon vs Nanaimo, Bc, Canada
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Salalah, Dhofar, Oman
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Essej, Russia
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Oroomieh, Iran
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs New Bedford, Ma, Usa
Rotoehu Forest vs Santa Rosa
Cape St James, Bc vs Cherry Farm Hospital
Poprad vs Ustica Island
Halls Creek, Western Australia vs Isla De Pascua-Mataveri
Aparri, Luzon vs Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Aparri, Luzon
- Taoyuan, China - 745.2 kms (463.1 miles) N
- Taipei, Taiwan - 742.2 kms (461.2 miles) N
- Shantou, China - 760.3 kms (472.4 miles) NW
- Hong Kong, Hong Kong - 892.9 kms (554.9 miles) WNW
- Hong Kong, Hong Kong - 892.3 kms (554.5 miles) WNW
- Daguaan City, Philippines - 286.9 kms (178.3 miles) SSW
- Manila, Luzon, Philippines - 425.5 kms (264.4 miles) S
- Naia, Mai (Pasay City), Philippines - 433.5 kms (269.4 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo